- What information is collected by Dressyourdress.com?
- How we may use and share information?
- How we protect the information?
1.WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive and may keep information voluntarily given to us when you decided to make an Dressyourdress.com purchase, apply for an Paypal account, register on Dressyourdress.com, take part in a special promotion, or provide any other information or unique preferences to better serve you. This information may include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your Paypal account once you placed an order
- *Any other information that Dressyourdress.com may voluntarily collect from you from time to time on its website or through alternate means. It might also include information you provide us about other people. For example, you may provide us with some of the same information as above (name and address) for a merchandise gift recipient. When you provide us with personal information about the intended recipient of a shipment, we use that information for the purposes of processing the shipment and, in some cases, to communicate with the intended recipient to provide information pertaining to the status of the shipment. We rely on you to obtain the intended recipient's consent to our use of their personal information for these limited purposes.
We want you to be aware that certain online tools exist to help us serve and recognize you when you visit our website. For your convenience, to help us better serve your needs, we may receive and store some of your information when you visit our website at your first time.
2. ONCE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, HOW IS IT USED AND/OR SHARED?
Only Within Dressyourdress.com
Information we collect from you may be shared between all points of contact only within Dressyourdress.com.
We use this information to offer you special offers, new products, and services
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by sending an email to [email protected] We will delete your email address from our mail list manually.
Retention of Personal Information
Dressyourdress.com retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after any termination of our relationship with you.
Identity Theft Policy and Program
Dressyourdress.com has put in place security measures to protect the loss, misuse, or theft of information under our control. All transactions are protected by McAfee and VeriSign, the world-renowned online security company, ensuring as far as possible that every transaction is 100% safe.
3. What if I hit a link to another site from Dressyourdress.com?